Be funny, be clever, be witty, be insightful, and most importantly
To celebrate this year’s Most Memorable New Product Launch (MMNPL) Survey results, Schneider Associates, IRI and Mintel are inviting you to create the “Most Memorable Post” based on facts included in the survey. The contest will be judged by social media superstars Steve Hall (@stevehall) of AdRants.com, JuliaRoy (@juliaroy) of JuliaRoy.com and Bob Collins (@robertcollins) of Social MediaBreakfast.com/boston.
To be eligible for contest prizes, you must create a blog post or Tweet about one of following three trends or facts found in this year’s Most Memorable New Product Launch Survey:
- Technology continued to dominate the MMNPL list with Wii Fit, iPod Touch, Macbook Air, and Rock Band. No doubt you’re using one or more of these incredibly fun products and must have a few memorable stories to share.
2. Social Media Trends
- Our survey shows purchasing decisions by males are far more influenced by social media than those by females. What’s up with that? Do you think this is true?
3. Intimate Fun
- K-Y Yours + Mine Couples Lubricant was the first ever intimate bedroom product of its kind to crack the Most Memorable New Product Launch Top 10 List. We suspect it won’t be difficult to write a memorable post about this new product.
- $50 American Express gift check for the ‘most memorable” blog post in each of the three categories
- $25 American Express gift check for the “most memorable” Twitter post in each of the three categories
To be eligible for the blog contest prizes, bloggers must link back to our blog, http://www.MMNPL.com, and use keyword tags: “MMNPL” and the title of the category you are submitting (“Technology,” “Social Media” or “Intimate Fun”). This will help us find your results.
To be eligible for the Twitter contest prizes, contestants must use their personal Twitter account to create a “Most Memorable Tweet.” Please include the hash tag “#MMNPL.”
All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. EST on Sunday, November 23, 2008. Winners will be posted by 12 noon on Tuesday, November 25, 2008 at mmnpl.com.
To download the press release and the Executive Summary of the MMNPL Survey results please visit this link: www.mmnpl.com
And don’t forget—be funny, be clever, be witty, be insightful, and most importantly—BE MEMORABLE!